You Are What You Think

by Michael Berry on May 21, 2016

Whatever feelings you have within you are attracting your tomorrow.

Worry attracts more worry. Anxiety attracts more anxiety. Unhappiness attracts more unhappiness. Dissatisfaction attracts more dissatisfaction.

AND . . .

Joy attracts more joy. Happiness attracts more happiness. Peace attracts more peace. Gratitude attracts more gratitude. Kindness attracts more kindness. Love attracts more love.

Your job is an inside one. To change your world, all you have to do is change the way you feel inside. How easy is that?

To learn more just click below:
the biggest scam revealed
Meet Shane Krider http://www.borntoprosper.com/meet-shane-krider/
Meet Rachel Krider http://www.borntoprosper.com/rachel-krider/

Pat & Lorna Shanks November 10, 2010 at 4:27 am

So true… and easy? Sometimes yes, sometimes not so much. We find that awareness… of ourselves, our emotions, our thoughts, help so much in keeping in touch with what we are attracting in our lives.

Thanks,
~ Pat and Lorna

Michael Berry November 11, 2010 at 3:15 pm

I feel like I’m preaching to the choir with you two. Thanks for your comments.

Stephanie Deneke November 10, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Hey Michael,
This makes me think of Tony Robbins when he’s talking to people that say “I’ll be happy when I have…..” or “Someday I’ll look back and laugh at this” and his answer is “why wait?” Laugh now. Be happy now. If we rely on something else to make us happy other than what we already have inside us then we’re never going to be really happy.

Michael Berry November 11, 2010 at 3:29 pm

I have always love Tony Robbins. With that in mind you might like this http://blog.prosperyourmind.com/be-do-have/ Thanks for your comments Stephanie.

Anonymous November 10, 2010 at 11:37 pm

There is such power in this principle….volumes spoken in these few words. It is absolutely an inside job….each of us alone determines what our journey is filled with. As for “how easy is that?” …. I’d say not so easy, but so worth it. I think it takes a lot of work and commitment to tackle our stuff ~ that stuff we create and that stuff that society creates for us ~ which is why so many people make it their life’s work. Because it the only way to truly LIVE life. 🙂 Thanks for the inspiration, Michael.

Michael Berry November 11, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Wow Beth you said it all. We’re on the same page. Thanks you for your comments and you’re welcome.

Shari Weiss November 22, 2010 at 6:04 am

just thought I’d update you, Michael, I’m just about down to my goal weight and am happy and thankful for my new friends here and in the face-to-face networking world. Happy Thanksgiving!

Michael Berry November 22, 2010 at 2:50 pm

I’m so very happy for you Shari. You should give yourself a big pat on the back.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well,

Shari Weiss November 12, 2010 at 3:36 am

I’m on a beautify myself program and have finally lost the 10+ pounds hanging around [literally]. Now I’m thinking about becoming a 64-year-old fashion model. I also believe you are what you think about.
🙂
BTW, my birthday was just two weeks ago.

Michael Berry November 12, 2010 at 2:42 pm

That’s terrific Shari. I’m 62 myself and have never felt more alive. Thanks fro your comments and happy belated birthday to you.

DeAnna Troupe November 12, 2010 at 3:44 am

I NEEDED that reminder today. I was having a hard time dealing with my husband’s health issues today and I was worrying about how we were going to deal with it. Thanks for this reminder that I attract what I think. I need to remember to be joyful at all times.

Michael Berry November 12, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I’m glad I was able to assist you DeAnna. Have a blessed day.

Brock Blohm August 9, 2011 at 1:14 pm

“To change your world, all you have to do is change the way you feel inside. How easy is that?”

If you ask me, it’s pretty simple. But there was a point in my life where I didn’t realize this. I thinking there was a point in all of our lives that we didn’t realize this. It comes earlier to some and later to others. It is a realization that we have – and not all of us have it, unfortunately.

Keep passing on the knowledge – share it with as many as you can!

Michael Berry August 9, 2011 at 1:44 pm

You got it Brock. Thanks for your comments as always.

Jane Araguel September 29, 2011 at 5:22 am

Wow This is such an inspiring post. How many times do we feel bad inside and as a result bad things happen to us. We never learn. I have really been inspired and I will try to be always positive so that only positive things come my way.

Michael Berry September 29, 2011 at 8:41 am

Thanks so very much for your comments Jane. I appreciate that.