List Things You’re Grateful for Every Day

by Michael Berry on December 6, 2014

In personal development my breakthrough came when I got this and became very grateful  for what I had in the moment.

If you make time to list all the things you are grateful for, and you feel the feelings of gratitude, you will feel amazing every day. Your frequency will be high and you will move through your days in love with being alive, bringing joy wherever you go, positively affecting one person after another.

When you live a life like this, everything you want will come before you even ask.

Bill Cowan September 20, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Michael you are so right. We tend to blow by these things each and every day. Why not list them, recoginze there value in our lives and turn around and share with others more abundantly. Thanks

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 11:59 pm

Thanks Bill for your comments. Listing them is very important.

Leslie Denning September 22, 2010 at 2:27 am

This is so true. In our church, we are taught to pray after the manner of the Lord’s prayer: to address our Father in Heaven, to thank Him, to ask Him, and to close in the name of his Son. It is a wonderful way to count and appreciate those blessing every day. Thanks for this post.

Wishing you a song in your heart,

Leslie

Anonymous September 22, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Yes it is a wonderful way especially to start your day in a state of gratitude. Thanks so much for your comments.

Linda Thomas September 24, 2010 at 1:20 am

Too funny! I had just listened to an audio that a friend shared with me last week on EFT Abundance Vibration! This was by Carol Look, and she said that abundance is a vibration and not a dollar amount in your bank account. When she realized that she could enter into a vibration, then it was easy to attract abundance. She then discussed 10 ways to raise your vibration to help get into the vibration of abundance, which were 10 Lists, as your post here recommends!
Cool info! Linda

Anonymous September 24, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Thanks so much Linda for your comments. Yes when you can put yourself in a place of gratitude the law of attraction kicks in to bring you more.

Thanks again,

Melodie Kantner September 25, 2010 at 9:32 pm

This is so true. I keep a gratitude journal that I write things I am grateful for.

Anonymous September 26, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Good for you Melodie. Thanks for your comment.

Rob Franta September 27, 2010 at 12:17 am

Thanks for reminding me this Michael, it couldn’t of came at a better time. Today was pretty frustrating… LOL Once I read this and started to think about all the good things in my life I felt much better.

Anonymous September 27, 2010 at 2:59 pm

That’s what it’s supposed to do, out you back into a positive vibration. I’m glad I was able to assist you.

Robin van der Merwe September 30, 2010 at 7:17 pm

My list of what I’m grateful for is very, very, very long…. 🙂 Sometimes it can be the smallest of things, like the comfy bed at night or the heat in the house on a cold night, or the hot water for that nice warm bath….. As Rob mentioned, you just feel better when you stop to be grateful….

Thanks for the reminder, Michael…. and may your day be blessed!
Robin

Michael Berry September 30, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Yes Robin it’s all those things and more. You’re right once you really look at what your grateful for you just come up with more and more and that’s the point. You create an attitude of gratitude.

Thanks for your comments,

Charles Allen II October 16, 2010 at 9:34 pm

I’m grateful for health, love, and building my business from home. It’s has been more of a blessing to share my life with my wife. It seems the more you give in love and being open to opportunities of abundance. Michael thanks for sharing this blog with the world.

Michael Berry October 17, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Wow that’s a great compliment Charles “Michael thanks for sharing this blog with the world.” I appreciate that so very much. I love your gratitude.

Thanks again,

Svirgo84 May 17, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I am grateful for being alive and having the ability to be grateful about any and all thing

Michael Berry May 20, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Right on.

Jane Araguel August 17, 2011 at 9:28 am

Hmmmm… There’s a lot of things I am grateful everyday. One is the extension of life 🙂 Because my life is extended, I can still be able to do the things I love and make a difference in this world. What about you? What thing you are most grateful for everyday?

Michael Berry August 17, 2011 at 10:59 am

Thanks for asking. The one thing I’m most grateful for every day besides just waking up is I’m able to assist people to prosper their minds thus my prosperyourmind (that is also my North Star) web address. I have a gift to share with everyone to see that they really are creating their lives and can change that anytime they want.