BE DO HAVE

by Michael Berry on November 8, 2014

Definition of BE, DO, HAVE.

Be, Do, Have. Most people think Have, Do, Be. You Have the Money, then you can Do the things you want to Do, and then you can Be the person, the leader  you want to Be.

When I present this to someone they often ask “how can I be a leader if I don’t have the results yet?” The answer is simple, but the work is in the application. You must think from the end results of what you want to become as if you already had the results and do what that person would do. Remember I said think from, not think of the end.

One of the ways to start the process is to be grateful for what you have right now then move to all the abundance there is in the World, the blades of grass, the trees, whatever is around you. And finally move to feeling what your life will be like when you have met your goals. Goals are another subject, but if you don’t have goals you’ll never get to where you desire and deserve to go and it just can’t be money; you must know what the money is for.

Spend less than 3 minutes of your time to discover the power of your mind.

Mike Pedersen September 18, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Hey Michael,

Great post, but I am inclined to think the “Do” part for most people is last. Taking action is one of the biggest culprits to not achieving results. I do agree about the “Have” though as we all want it to have, but are we willing to Be and Do to get it?

Like your new blog!

Cheers,
Mike

Anonymous September 18, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your comment. Remember they’re not in order of importance by the steps required to have the results.

Thanks again,

Darcy Dunkley September 18, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Great post! You need to have a goal to achieve anything in life. When we are determined to achieve a desired goal, we must first become this in our own mind. Once we become something in our mind then the “Do” part becomes automatic and we do whatever is necessary to achieve the goal. Thank you, Darcy

Anonymous September 18, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Right on Darcy. Your goals are your driving force to the DO.

Thanks for your comment,

Clare Kelway September 19, 2010 at 1:47 am

Hi Michael, isn’t the power of the mind just phenomenal? We start every mastermind session with meditation so we can bring the group to a similar place and invite peace, joy and gratitude into our lives. What we find is that the group vibrational frequency rises and each person opens up to their creative energies. The results are so exciting. I am glad that you have made the transition to this blog and put the negative experience you had with your other blog behind you! You didn’t let it hinder you – bravo!
Blessings
Clare

Anonymous September 19, 2010 at 4:41 pm

Thanks Clare for all your comments. Yes the power of the mind is phenomenal. I love it. Your last comment is very important to me not dwelling on negative things that happen to you. I always look at it as a way to discover something significant. In may case, I discovered that by setting up my blog with my website host provider it will improve my rankings for it. I’ll write a blog on this shortly.

Thanks again,

Dr. Adam Sheck September 19, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Be, do, have! Wonderful philosophy and great video, thanks! It is challenging for so many people to simply do the inner work and surrender the “details” of “how” it will manifest to God/Spirit/Universe/whatever. It’s not that it’s magic, we still need to take action as appropriate, it’s just that allowing is a challenge.
Thanks again,
Adam

Anonymous September 19, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Yes Adam the allowing is a challenge because people just do not want to let go of their beliefs. That means they would be venerable or so they think.

Thanks so much for your comments,

Kiaran finn September 20, 2010 at 11:02 am

Hey Michael – some empowering thoughts! as Wayne Dyer wrote ‘when you believe it, you’ll see it”
thanks for sharing Cheers Kiaran

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 2:11 pm

I love Wayne Dyer. Thanks so much for your comments Kiaran.

Leslie Denning September 20, 2010 at 3:43 pm

Hi Michael. I love the ‘be, do, have’ idea. I guess that is similar to ‘do what you love and the money will come.’ I do what I love, and I’m not rich in money, but I have enough to meet my needs and I have the pleasure of getting up every day excited about what I do. Following your passion is the greatest way to live, and you are right – our minds are so powerful.

Wishing you a song in your heart,

Leslie

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 11:54 pm

Yes Leslie if you love getting up every day and love what you do that’s what it’s all about.

Thanks so much for your comments,