- Know why you are doing this–your North Star.
- Fall in line with your vision–don’t fight yourself.
- Know clearly were you want to go–your compass heading.
- Take consistent steps in the direction of your compass heading–no matter how small they may be.
- Get wins every day and celebrate them.
- Observe and journal on your progress.
- Stay the course by being engaged in your life.
- Seek the support of like-minded or previously successful individuals.
- Communicate with those who make you feel like a winner.
- Socialize with others who are undertaking bold and exciting things in their lives.
- Consistently reevaluate if you are on the right path.
- Course correct whenever necessary and as often as is necessary.
- Continue to mentor your hearts desire to make sure your passion is on track.
- Plan your persistence and live by it.
- Share your personal rewards with others.
Above all and most importantly, resist the temptation of thinking in terms of success and failure, as those are defined by specific events that are fleeting at best. Think in terms of progressing on a journey. It’s not where you are at this moment in time as much as where you are going, where you’ve been and what path you are taking to get there.Personal development is our business and our life.
http://www.prosperyourmind.com http://blog.prosperyourmind.com In personal development we learn that “we all see and experience the world not as it is, but as we are”.