Comments made Easy

by Michael Berry on November 2, 2010

I know how valuable all our time is, but let’s face it. It takes time to read a post then to comment on it, but it is valuable for the for it’s content and the improvement in your website rankings.  So I have an idea to brighten your day by providing funny pages that you can quickly read and put a smile on your face and you only have to leave a comment like “very funny, or I can use that for trivia” or something like that. Simply check out my 3rd column on this page at the bottom under Personal Development Fun Facts and click on a Page and make a simple comment.

Of yes, if you want to come back and make a comment on what you think of my hare-brained idea I would love to hear from you.

Joe Malinowski November 4, 2010 at 4:57 pm

Great idea Michael!

Funny always works and makes it a lot easier to spread viral. Viral growth is what we all are looking for so doing or posting something silly or fun can definitely give you that little jump.

Great post Michael! Have an awesome day!

Michael Berry November 4, 2010 at 10:46 pm

Thanks Joe I appreciate that. Sometimes I do things like this and it may make sense to me at the time but not so good in the long term. But I must say generally going with my gut has worked out very well for me.

China Sourcing Gary November 5, 2010 at 3:56 am

Michael, this is funny. Although, I think men are having to do more around the house now than before…

Michael Berry November 5, 2010 at 1:56 pm

I agree with you Gary but growing up in my time makes it funny to me.

Nicole Rushin November 5, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Good idea Micheal. You should have linked directly to the page on this post. This sounds like a good branding tactic also.

Michael Berry November 5, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Thanks Nicole and I agree with you but since they’re all separate pages I did not want to link to one page. I’ll have to look at the category area and see if they could all be listed there. Thanks for the comment.

Ldobson40 November 10, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Hey Michael,

A fantastic concept and we can always use some humor in our daily lives. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today. I look forward to my return visit.

Go out and make it a great day!
Lloyd Dobson 🙂

Michael Berry November 11, 2010 at 3:31 pm

You’re welcome Lloyd and I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Phil November 21, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Great idea. Keep ’em coming Michael!

Michael Berry November 22, 2010 at 1:23 am

I glad you appreciate it, thanks.

Rob Wilson November 22, 2010 at 2:45 am

Interesting idea Michael, people like to read things that make them smile, that’s for sure! If people associate you with making their lives better, not just with informative posts, but with joy and fun, they’ll know you aren’t someone who takes themselves too seriously and it makes you more approachable and I think makes them want to stay and maybe read your other posts more too. Because if you’re a fun guy – that’s someone people want to be around, as opposed to someone who is always just lecturing about what to do or droning on about the latest news. So nice idea.

Michael Berry November 22, 2010 at 2:43 pm

I’m glad you like it Rob. Life is short have fun. Thanks for your comments.

Billee Brady November 27, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Hey Michael,

This seems like a good idea, Everyone needs a little humor in the day to keep to good vibes good so I give it the thumbs…

Make it a great day,
Billee Brady

Michael Berry November 28, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Thanks Billee I appreciate the thumbs up.

muscles for me July 9, 2011 at 10:22 pm

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is just great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.